Mt. Pleasant vs Lapeer Predictions

Starting this week, the guys and I are going to predict how the week’s matchup will go for the Oilers! This weeks predictions are as follows…

Matt: Lapeer 38-35
I am going to give Mt. Pleasant a little love and say that they keep this one close, but fall just short.

Brandon: Mt. Pleasant 24-20
I think Mt. Pleasant bounces back after last weeks loss. It’ll be a close one but the Oilers win big on the road!

Spencer: Mt. Pleasant 21-14
I believe Mt. Pleasant goes all out with the season on the line and pulls out a tough win to keep their playoff chances alive.

Jon: Lapeer 49-7
I don’t see the Oilers bouncing back from the big loss last week and beating a great team like Lapeer on the road.

Noah: Lapeer 56-13

The bottom line is Lapeer’s run game looks perfect so far this season, meanwhile Mt. Pleasant’s run defense has had its troubles. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Girls' Varsity Home Opener

In the Spotlight: Caleb Vasquez